Info and Trends for your promotion strategy
Entrepreneurs do NOT have to do digital marketing, but to have a successful business they must:
- … understand what goes into marketing and what doesn't;
- … knows what to ask of a Marketing team (internal or agency);
- … knows what to expect to be developed by this team (as a system behind Marketing actions);
- … understand what results to predict from Marketing actions;
- … learn which Marketing indicators to use in the decision process in their business;
- ... knows how much it costs to have good Marketing for their business idea;
If you are not current and continuously developing, you will not stay in business for very long.
How do you do that? Through Marketing and Technology... in other words, Martech.
Martech is short for Marketing Technology and is an important aspect that accounts for over 26% of the total budget of companies.
Does your company allocate this budget?
Martech means research and analysis in the digital area which put together give birth to a digital strategies.
We talk about all these aspects here on the blog and try to expose how we think and how entrepreneurs should use technology to their advantage.
Then when designing a digital strategy to promote a business as effectively as possible, we will go through 4 stages: Brief, step in which we obtain the largest clarity in terms of goals and product/service knowledge, then we get to research, step in which look the competitors, the context, possible partnerships, but also the analysis of the current situation of the company. Only now do we actually get to think of a promotion strategy and everything happens in the step of planning.
We want you to save time and delegate effectively, and to do that you need to understand the channels and tactics involved. We take care of the implementation, but we like educated customers who understand all the effort we put into their businesses.
We hope that through this blog you will be able to tick off the points that an entrepreneur should understand in order to have a successful business.